Monday, August 9, 2010

Best Cupcakes Spots

Cupcakes are so trendy now. I imagine this is how buying coffee outside of the gas station was 15 years or so ago.


So here are Tea's Top 10 Cupcake spots in the Chi. Help me out with 9 and 10, if you please.

11. Foiled
10. The Cupcake Counter*
9. The Cupcake Gallery*
8. @flirtycupcakes (this is a van that drives around with cupcakes)
7. Phoebe's Cupcakes
6. More Cupcakes
5. Sugar Bliss
4. Sweet Mandy B's
3. Molly's Cupcakes
2. The Hershey's Store on Michigan Avenue
1. Sprinkles

*denotes cupcakes that I have NOT tried yet.

Yeah, this is a fat girl post. Quit actin' like you don't like it.

3 comments:

antithesis said...

haha! yea, there's a cupcake van in dc too but i always forget to see if it's near me or check after ive already headed home.

plus i usually really dont like buy food that isnt pre-packaged from stans and trucks and things.

nerdgirlms said...

Wait a minute - how do you have a list with 8 top spots on it and you've only tried...one?

There's a new cupcake place in town that I want to try just because they are soooo pretty!

T said...

@nerdgirl, girl I've been to all but one. I had to go back and edit that. I think when I first started drafting it, I hadn't been to a bunch of them, but by the time I posted it, I'd been to 7 out of the 8. Hilarious!!!