Friday, August 27, 2010

1 - Introduce Yourself

Hey I'm T or Tea however you want to spell it. I live in Chicago and I work in PR. I'm a sister (big sis and little sis) a daughter, a child of God, an aunt, a friend and a colleague. I don't consider myself a blogger. I'm just a woman with ever-changing opinions and in 2010 this is the vehicle I use to express them.

I was born and raised in the 'burbs about 5 miles west of the city. Depending on who you talk to they'll either say I'm from the West Side or they'll say "quit frontin'" you're from the 'burbs. Chicagoans love to segregate ourselves even further than we're already segregated. I'm a true northsider now, no car, live in a studio, walk to the grocery store or order Peapod, etc.

I'm a Whitney M. Young Magnet High School alum and I also successfully matriculated THE University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign. #GoDolphins #GoIllini and while we're go-ing I'm a BIG Bears fan. #BearDown

I'm extremely blessed and I try to laugh at myself daily. Not because I'm funny, but life will spit you out and chew you up if everything is SO serious. *Insert Joker Face here*

I think that's all. I also think this is silly since most of the people reading this already know everything I just said, but whatever, I'm sticking to the script. :)

No comments: