2. Do your older family members take photos of food at gatherings? Have you started to do this too? I was about to talk about my mom and grandma for doing it, then I realized that most of my Twitpics are of food... what is wrong with us? LOL!
3. I can tell I like a guy too much [is that even possible] when he uses pet names way before pet names are acceptable and my stomach doesn't completely churn. I actually, kinda, maybe cracked a smile.
4. You know what: if you go home sick, that's where you ass should be... at home sick. Not on my phone or in my inbox via your blackberry from your sick bed. I wish some people would just sit the hell down sometimes.
5. [the day I wrote this] I haven't bought groceries for my house in over a month and my fridge is stocked full of food. God is good all the time! (And he's better during bbq season.) #Leftovers6. The apartment manager of the building I just moved out of asked if she could show my place during open house because I "set it up so cute" and because she just loves my bedspread. Aw! Here I go thinking I was a design failure, but apparently I worked very well with what I had. (Kay, I'll e-mail you pics!)
7. When I was moving, I took a trip down memory lane with photo albums from high school & college. I have to remember to print out my favorite pics from Facebook. I need some post-college photo albums (that aren't online).