What it has that I really wanted
- Dine-In Kitchen
- Walk-In Closet
- Working Elevator (but I'm also on a lower floor)
- Very cool neighborhood (4 blocks south of where i am now)
- Heat, cooking gas AND Electricity included #Winning
- A closer walk to the beach #WinningAgain
- No security deposit
- A remodeled bathroom
- The cheapest possible price tag
I'm about $25 over what I budgeted per month to stay in this place, but I feel justifed because electricity is included.
Who's happy for me? Anyone else make any big moves this year? Thinking about making moves? I want to hear your apartment/condo/house stories in the comments!!!