Friday, July 30, 2010

Before It Ends

Here are the top 10 things I'm trying to do/go to before the summer ends.

Once again, please help a sister out with 9 & 10 and I'll update throughout the day. This is what happens when you don't have internet at home. You don't have time to thoroughly update you blog. LOL!

In random order:

10. Go to the Lakeview East Arts Fair
9. Use Devon Grill Groupon
8. Rooftop Pool at LVAC Just did that!
7. North Avenue Beach
6. Ravinia
5. Jazzin at the Shedd
4. Go to another restaurant in Bucktown
3. Go to a baseball game
2. Watch a movie in the park
1. Make @mistermarques some buffalo chicken dip before he quits me

P.S. if you want to do any of these things with me please let me know. Especially people who are always saying they don't like to club and want to do *other* stuff in Chicago *cough*b*cough*

2 comments:

Pascale said...

I'm in for all except #3 and maybe #7. You better get on #1 asap. You know that fool needs his buffalo chix fix!

ThummyB said...

We need to add using this Devon Groupon to the list. Thanks!