I promised myself I wouldn't get on Twitter while at work yesterday, so I could be productive. That lasted about 4 hours.
So here's all the random stuff that I would have Tweeted yesterday morning, but didn't.
- I think a certain person is always here because his or her home life sucks. Otherwise there is no good reason (not even money) to be putting in 15 hour days in the summer.
- Man, when people are advocates for you, they go hard. I coordinated one wedding in April and to-date have three referrals so far. Thanks homies [and the big homie, God... always looking out]!
- Someone keeps replying to my blog in Chinese. I translate that junk online. It's usually nonsensical. I said, what do you want me to write about. Person replies in Chinese with a proverb of sorts: to die is sad, but a life without joy is worst. WTF are you on Chinese person? 讲英语
- Dear summer calendar, you're JUKING and I love it! Keep up the good work.
- Perfectionism is a problem. I have a LONG list of work stuff to do and I need to leave at 5:30 and today of all days I decide I can't start work until personal business (oxymoron) is handled. Womp.
- I miss Twitter. When writing and creating sometimes you need a distraction that has NOTHING to do with the task at hand. I guess I'll go to Facebook. Womp.
- I'm starving! Side note: My Jill Scott, Janelle Monae pandora is going so hard right now. Perfect work music. #backtothegrind
-I really should have been born a man. Have a male mgr who curses in e-mail. No one thinks he's a bitch. Let me try that shit.