Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Q2 Update (June)

June - I skipped:
Yeah, I didn't skip anything in June. Womp.

June unbudgeted expenditures were:
f. An impromptu day of shopping (one really cheap outfit, I swear) and drinking (one reasonably priced bottle as a host gift for a party). (stop judging me)
g. A full gas tank for the new college grad
h. tapas with the boos
i. brunch with some other boos
j. groceries and spending cash for a weekend getaway
i. first month's rent on a new apartment

I really have nothing to say for myself. As you can see, I am weak when it comes to the summer months. I have a very hard time saying no to awesome happenings when the weather is over 60 degrees. What can I say, I'm a Chicagoan. Perhaps it will be a chilly fall and I'll have the same resolve to save that I did during this chilly April.

This month I also took money out of my savings to cover D.I.

No comments: