Ok, while putting together yesterday's post, I realized there are a couple of brunch spots I haven't hit. Based on friends and coworkers reviews, I definitely need to go to the following. So much good food, so few Sundays. Ahhhh....
10. Dodo's they closed before I could try them.
9. Hash Browns I heard this place was pure trash. Ah well.
8. Over Easy
7. Eve (in the Gold Coast) Went there, they've also since closed.
6. Sweets & Savories It's a little bourgeois for my tastes, but the risotto is to die for. Make a reservation #TheyFancy
5. Orange(Went there since writing this post, it was AWESOME!)
1. The Bongo Room (the original in Wicker Park, not the South Loop one)