Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's My Birthday

WOO HOO!!! It's kind of a big deal.

I'm currently in LA, but please believe I am on the first thing smoking back to the Chi, so I can celebrate properly. Properly equals a happy hour on a week night and still going to work on Thursday.

Oh, you see it. Debauchery on DECK!!!

In other news, I'm grateful to God to be another year better. All things considered, God is really knocking it outta the park with the ball that is my life.

YAY!!!

Hope to see you all tonight for the festivities!!! (If you don't know where the festivities are and would like to , please hit me on a Twitter DM, Facebook msg, gchat, text, call or e-mail. Cool? Cool.)

3 comments:

antithesis said...

lol @ u tagging this as a holiday. cute!

wish i could come join u for festivities. enjoy ur day!

Kay* said...

woot-woot happy birthday!!

nerdgirlms said...

Happy Birthday! Don't hurt 'em!!!