Lawd, I hate asking that dumb question, but I promise no matter how much sex I have NOT had, I ask that question.
One month my cycle was 8 days late and I KNEW I wasn't preggers, but the following went through my mind:
- I'm working out and not losing weight, I must be pregnant. (Meanwhile, I get bloated when I'm on my period or about to be on my period, so I was not pregnant)
- My voice is so deep. I must be pregnant. (It was fucking allergies, not conception)
- I'm hungry as hell. I must be pregnant. (Or maybe I was just hungry... how about that)
- My nipples are tender. I must be pregnant. (My nipples are always tender right before I get my period)
- I've said the word pregant 7 times and went to 3 baby showers in the last 2 years. Oh Lord, I must be pregant.
I know I'm not the only person who does this silly mess. I gotta stop psyching myself out like this! NOTE: I AM NOT PREGNANT. Don't go starting rumors ok?
And for anyone else who's ever experienced a late cycle check out these facts on possible causes.