Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lookie, Lookie

Look what I got?



Sarah @ http://www.jewelryartdesigns.com/ graciously allowed me to sample any product in her store and offer my "honest thoughts (the good, bad and the ugly)." The task at hand was right up alley because 1) I love free stuff and 2)I'm um... opinionated.

I have to honestly say: I really liked the store. It included a lot of high-end looking pieces, but for prices T can afford. YES! The ring I picked fits so nicely (no twirling around on my finger and whatnot) and it has just enough bling so that it's not gaudy.

The checkout was a snap and though my single behind would rather not see promise rings as a WHOLE category, I'm sure many soon-to-be wed divas will really enjoy that section.

One other note, I prefer fashion and jewerly simple and classic, so there were a bunch of things in the store that I would just never buy. But artists have to have items for everyone and for those of you that are more trendy & avante garde check out all the funky shaped earrings. I'm sure you'll find something you like.

No comments: