Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hitting All The States

Ok, so work keeps taking me to the same places, so I'm going to have to make a concerted effort to go to all the states I haven't been to (18). Since writing this post I've only been to one state I hadn't been to before (New Jersey).

I think I'm going to do a Maine & Massachusetts this year. Then I'll make plans to go to two unconquered states a year until this list is depleted:

Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Idaho
Kansas
Maine
Massachussetts
Mississippi
Montana
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Vermont
Washington (state)
West Virginia
Wyoming

Anyone want to be my travel buddy? :)

1 comment:

antithesis said...

i hear rhode island has great beaches so im down for that. i could be talked into new mexico. isnt vermont where the ben and jerry's factory is? count me in for that.