Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Spring!!!!

Tomorrow (Saturday, March 20th) is the first day of spring and the official end of Tea's Spread the Warmth Challenge.

As a reminder all you have to do is respond here OR e-mail me (teaandsuch@gmail.com) to tell me how you've helped the homeless this winter. I'll pick my favorite response and give the winner a $100 gift card to a store I think they'll appreciate.

I've gotten 3 responses so far and I know my readers are MUCH more generous than that, so I'll leave this open until Friday of next week OR until I get 10 entries, whichever comes first.

Best wishes to you. No go forth and be nice to homeless people!!!

1 comment:

baby in car said...

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.............................................