I had no idea what men read or if men even read at all (No dis fellas), but here are some titles the fellas that follow me on Twitter are reading. If you're looking to pick up a book for your S.O., one of these might do the trick.
In order of responses:
1. The Bible
2. Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
3. Book of Basketball by Bill Simmons
4. A book of poetry by Langston Hughes
5. A book about the great migration of blacks after slavery (he didn't send the title)
6. The Isis Papers by Dr. Francis Welsing
7. 1984 by George Orwell
8. The Conversation by Hill Harper
9. We Won't Budge by Manthia Diawara
10. House of Cards by William D. Cohan
Fellas reading the blog are these book selections on point? What other books have you read lately? Shoot me 2 more to round out the top 10.