Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm Embarassed to admit

I stole this concept from Kay who stole it from someone else. (ah, I love bloggers!)

I'm embarassed to admit:

1. I'm not as sick with the skillet as I am with the oven or the crock pot. I rarely cook bacon, fried chicken or steak, so I don't always get them right when I do cook them. These are man-foods. I'd prefer a baked catfish, chicken breast or tilapia filet at home and leave the fried and grilled foods to someone else. Perhaps I shall start seeking out vegetarians to take this perfecting man-food pressure off myself.

2. I had no interest whatsoever in watching the Olympics. I feel like as an adult I should be more interested in cultural things, but the 25-second highlights on the morning news did me just fine.

3. I'm just as comfortable dancing scantily-clad on tables or bars as I am shouting and praising God fully clothed in church. I wish I preferred one over the other. I don't.

1 comment:

South Loop Social Light said...

#1 - If you ever plan on getting yourself a man you'll need to figure out how to work wonders with the skillet. Men eat men... real men eat meat... and a steak is a must!

#2 - I agree. The olympics didn't hold my interest... but I've never been much of a fan of the winter games... I like watching gymnastics! lol...