Monday, February 1, 2010

I found the perfect facewash!!!

I think I left a comment for on Antithesis' blog about how I used to use Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser (C&C). Every week no matter what's going on in my life I have a photo-ruining pimple somewhere on my face. When I don't use the C&C, I have more than one photo-ruining pimple, so I figured it was doing it's job.

Earlier this month I was away from home for 5 days and didn't want to check a bag, which means I couldn't take my C&C. I just used whatever mild face soap the hotel had. Well... I used Bliss Spa Fab Foaming Facewash (FFF). Oh, how I love this facewash. A couple of years ago when I used it at the W (and all W brand hotels), I loved to use it because of the smell, but I'd still get horrible acne after a couple of days. Not anymore!!!

I think the C&C worked for me at one point, but I've outgrown it. I've been using samples of the FFF since my work trip and I haven't had a photo-ruining pimple yet. It costs an arm and a leg though.

Pros: it doubles as a cleanser and an exfoliator, it smells delicious and makes me excited to wash my face in the morning.

Cons: It costs and arm and a leg ($34 for a 15.5oz bottle). The 2oz bottle was $10, so I saved in that respect, but damn. Hopefully it'll last a long time. The big bottle also won't travel well, but I can put it into a travel container. (Please believe if I'm at the W, I will be cuffing samples from now on.)

So do you have a favorite face wash?

3 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Wonderful- I'm glad you found a wash that works well. I have recently been using a castille based soap which I will post on soon.
However my soap doesnt smell as good as your soap sounds so i need to look into your soap!
PJD

South Loop Social Light said...

I'm a fan of Acne Free products. They keep my skin pretty smooth and clear. I used to bounce around trying different products but I found that I'd always come back to this.

boogie said...

cetaphil daily facial cleanser..KISS