These quotes will only really be funny to you if you were there. Luckily for me, I was there and this will serve as a reminder of how awesome my weekend was with friends.
Just plain quotes:
10. Damn, do I have to mix this vodka with dishsoap?
9. Text me!!!
8. I thought those were mine, so I just picked them up.
7. I'm a mormon.
6. I run LA
5. Guy: Y'all should come through. We got liquor and room service.
Conversations and stories:
4. Guy: I'm gonna call your girl inspector Gadget
T: What? Why?
Guy: Because she was just like "I see remnants of Patron"
My girl: *fingering the Patron sticker* "No, but for real, where's the Patron?"
3. So all weekend we had nonstop Twitter & bbming haters talmbout "Why would you go to AllStar" "Who goes to AllStar without game tickets" "Y'all not going hard enough" "No one at AllStar weekend is making me feel like I should have been there." On day 2 of the hating madness my girl responded politely, quizzically and almost under her breath:
My girl: "I don't understand their concern. They act like we're new to this... I mean... we DO this.
T: Yes, yes, we do.
2. Hoodrat on the plane to her boyfriend: You a punk ass n****. Hell naw, I'm not putting no money in your account. DAYUM! It's Allstar weekend. I told you I was going to Dallas. Don't call me no mo til Monday you punk bitch!
1. On the side of the road. Becky* was in the street doing a breathalizer (Side note: She passed the test because she wasn't drunk. Coppers were just doing random stops)
Susan to Marsha: If Becky goes to jail, that means we can't go to Whataburger.
Marsha: Naw girl, we still going to Whataburger.
*Names have been changed to protect my girls' identities. LMAO!