Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5-hr energy

9ish Get home from work, take 5-hr energy

9:14pm wide awake, ate a salad

9:28pm feeling tired again, hopped in the shower to wash & twist hair. (Might be the itis, don't know)

10:19pm out the shower, feeling good, feeling great.
Side note: my skin is tingly. Don't know if it's cold weather, dry skin, sunburn, dirt, the 5-hr energy or a crazy mix of all of then.

11:05pm Got another burst of energy. I think maybe this stuff works in spurts, which is actually quite nice. No tingly skin. I'm about 3/4ths of the way through my hair

11:42pm finished twisting hair. Record time.

12:13am knee deep in packing, which usually drains me, but I feel like I just got up from a nap. (Obsessed just went off. It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected).

1:04am still packing for Dallas.

1:58am tired of packing. Going to bed. Will resume in the am.

All together... it was a good 5 hours. I'd recommend it.

No comments: