Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Best State of the Union Quotes

So my President was going in during the State of the Union Address. Straight treating Republicans AND Democrats. Calling people out like he's BEEN doing. I feel like he's on the campaign trail.

FIRED UP! READY TO GO!

Here are my top 10 favorite quotes (in random order)

10. The war is over. All of our troops are coming home.

9. We were sent here to serve our citizens, not our ambitions

8. Let's put aside our schoolyard taunts about who's tough

7. We are strong, we are resilient, we are American

6. I know that there are those who disagree with the overwhelming scientific evidence on climate change (insert sideeye)

5. And we haven't raised income taxes by a single dime on a single person. Not a single dime.

4. We Don't Quit. I don't Quit.

3. Let's Try Common Sense

2. "No one should go broke because they decided to go 2 college"

1. God bless you. And God bless America.

No comments: