Friday, January 29, 2010

10 Minute Pilates


(If you're viewing this in reader you've probably already seen this. My bad, I got some dates mixed up this week. Womp.)

I might as well keep this workout topic going. I also do 10-minute solutions pilates. I got this DVD from Wal-mart. I'm sure it was affordable.

This is a bit of a misnomer because it includes 5 10-minute sessions. If you turn the thing on, you're probably going to do at least 2 or 3 sessions, but I guess, if you want, you could do 10 minutes and stop.

In other news: I hate this broad. Her breath is always so even and controlled and she gets to contorting into all kinds of movements that send my blood pressure sky high (down dog plank anyone?) AND she smiles the whole time. I never - no matter how in shape I am - get throug the full body blast. About 6 minutes into it, I just watch her do the movements.

I love the DVD though. It keeps me on point when it's too cold or wet to go to the gym or when I just don't feel like putting on clothes and being around other people. (Don't act like I'm the only one). They have a whole set of 10-minute solution DVDs, so check those out too.

No comments: