Friday, December 18, 2009

Ruined - NSFW

There are a few words in the English language that are ruined for me do to comedians and youtube videos. I thought I'd share a few with you. These are hilarious and NSFW (unless you have headphones or a door)...

Snacks

Hustlin'

Security - I really can't remember which Martin episode or movie this is from, but he says security in a high-pitched female voice. Now EVERY time I say security, I say it like that. The word is ruined.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD

2 comments:

antithesis said...

i thought "security" was chris rock in head of state. thats the only thing that comes to mind when i hear that word. now i wanna see the martin one.

Therapeutic Musings said...

I am laughing so hard right now! I love that hustlin video, it never gets old.