(Ok, it's not 10, but you get the point)
7. More than once the woman started off as a friend of her now-fiance's ex-girlfriend and "stole" him away from his ex. What the hell kind of union is going with withstand that kind of shaky foundation?6. Brides are always calling their bridesmaids fat. You knew how fat your friends were when you asked them to be in the damn wedding. Fall back.
5. On the complete opposite, I saw a bride kick a girl out of her wedding because the bridesmaid lost weight and the bride didn't want her "to be prettier than me."
4. It's clear that some of these people are just acting out for the show. This one bride called her bridesmaid bitches EVERY time she addressed them. I know good and hell well 7 black women are not going for that. In real life one of them would have cussed her out. I could hear myself now *Fred Sanford in Harlem Nights voice* "I'm not gone be too many more bitches up in here today."
3. People act like it's some big privilege to be in their wedding. Newsflash: no one wants to pay to be mistreated.
2. A bride was looking for a white horse to ride into the church on and she called all the stables too late (like 2 weeks before her wedding). She asked the man on the phone if he'd ever been on all fours and if she could pay them to ride in on her back. I was furious when I watched that episode. I wanted to jump through the TV and fight her. Getting married does not give you a pass to be ridiculous.
1. The announcer is HILARIOUS! She has a sugary sweet voice, but treats people on the regular. Basically saying stuff like "a short 8 years after they met, with two kids and a house already, these two lovebirds are ready to jump the broom" that ish is funny to me.