Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby Showers

I was recently on Target.com going through my girl's baby shower registry. I was going to call her and ask her something about it, but then it occured to me that I didn't want to tempt her to look at it. Side note: She's probably reading this which negates the whole point of not calling her, but whatever. Maybe she skipped a day of reading this blog.

So question of the day is for the mommies who have had gift registries (or even people who have done wedding registries): what keeps you from looking at your gift registry online? Or do you just say eff it and check it all day everyday like Twitter.

2 comments:

antithesis said...

from being on the other side of a registry, i'd say that those things arent accurate. if i look at ur thing online, i probably wont order right then and there and when i get to the store, im likely to forget to associate my purchase with ur registry.

when my sister was getting married, we we attached at the hip and i dont recall her checking it more than a couple of times. i dont think she cared that much. she was more concerned with everyone who rsvp'd actually coming b/c the watergate wanted $75/plate in advance...

KindredSmile said...

I checked my registry often, but I noticed that not many people bothered to let the cashier/guest service know when they bought something off of it. I was more concerned with the inclusion of gift receipts, cause back then Target's return policy was ridiculous.