Monday, November 23, 2009

Riddle Me This...

Questions I want to know the answer to always occur to me when I'm buy myself. (I live alone, so I'm by myself pretty often). After I put Billy up, I had a bunch of boxes to take to the trash and I did so with no bra on. Everytime I leave my apartment bra-less (usually when taking out the trash), I'm reminded how men in my life have been completely against me leaving house sans bra.

I'm not typically in a relationship, but at any given time where I called someone my boyfriend he always did a cautious doubletake when I got ready to leave the comfort of the apartment without a bra. (I'm guessing cautious because my fuse can be short - I'm doing much better in that area though.)

I digress.

The question of the day is: Why do men not want me to leave the house bra-less? Do they feel they should have exclusivity to my nipples? Are they scared for my safety? Are they worried that men are going to think I'm a slut? Are women who don't wear bras sluts?

I really want to hear from the fellas on this, but ladies if a man has given you some insight into their line of thinking on the bra piece, please let me know.

4 comments:

Gee_O said...

I'm saying, how far are you walking to take the trash out????? Is your trash can 5 blocks away? If not, I don't see what the big deal is. I don't think it's a problem as long as its done in good taste. If you're working with a 36 triple F or some shit like that, than walking around under any circumstance without a bra would seem odd. But if you're proportioned properly to pull it off...more power to you!

South Loop Social Light said...

I don't know what your bra size is, but I'm a 36DD and I've never left the house without a bra. Now I think that some women can get away with this but at the end of the day it's just a sloppy look for me. It's very easy to get a plethora of bras, so you should have a comfy lounge one.

Now, if you're a member of the Itty Bitty club then you can probably pull off the sans bra look.. Then I think it becomes an issue of a guy not being a fan of your nipples flashing everyone up North! lol...

Reese said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i dont care honestly, but i know my woman aint doing it, shes well endowed so her leaving the cribbo without a bra isnt an issue cause its a non issue. but if you got that smaller size and its a good look, i say GO FOR IT, i want other dudes lookin, hating all taht good shit lol

K to the... said...

As treasurer of the itty bitty titty committee...I see no problem with going bra less when performing any type of housework...including taking out garbage. However...I put on at the least a bra tank when hitting the skreets because even though I'm a citizen of Boston, that doesn't mean the Bostonites don't move about all willy nilly! lol