Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I'm taking a little holiday break, so no more (planned) posts until next week. Not because I don't have anything to say, but mainly because you all will be too busy comment (rightfully so) and my feelings get hurt when folks don't comment. (I'm lowkey sensitive.)

I get off work at 3 p.m. Wednesday and will be heading to my mom's with [tupperware and] ingredients for my famous mac & cheese in tow. I'll stay the night, maybe go to church on Thursday morning and spend all Thanksgiving day with family before devising a plan to get back to the city without taking public transportation. LOL!

Friday, I'm chillin' all day (might hit the gym), then clubbing with the HS homies for the first time in a LONG time. (They don't like to club, but made a special request this year to party. Who am I to deny that request).

Question of the day: What are your thankgiving plans?

And last, but not least: from me and mine to you and yours I hope your Thanksgiving is truly fabolous and wonderful!!!

5 comments:

antithesis said...

no special plans. imma see this hood ass boy tonight and spend all of tomorrow waiting for food but not helping. my sister, mom, and oldest niece will be in the kitchen and thats enough ppl in there at once. i think the toddler and i will watch the wiz and some football. oh my best friend who wants me to be his gf is in town so i may see him for a minute too. idk. if he starts acting weird, imma go home.

nerdgirlms said...

Lowkey sensitive??? Who knew?

No big plans - traveling 15 whole minutes to my sister-in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner. May - or may not - hit up a sale or two on Friday. I also need to work on a paper for school. Blech!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Good luck with your non-public transportation plan....

Kay* said...

don't forget about your readers north of the border! we already had thanksgiving so not busy at all.....
:)

South Loop Social Light said...

I'll be cuddled up with my boyfriend... hope you have a wondeful holiday!

Soapbox Cormack said...

What's in your mac and cheese? (see my blog post). Tomorrow, I'm actually staying home (in the Delta) with the kids and hub and cooking and chilling and relaxing. Same to you!