Friday, November 20, 2009

Gimme Dat Billy!!!

I have today off (Yes, I get a lot of days off work, don't hate). This morning, I'll drop my mom off at work, then take her car to Ikea to get this lovely piece of cheap furniture (Billy bookshelf from Ikea).



I don't know why it's taken me so long to buy a simple bookshelf, but I've wanted it forever. Thummyb said Ikea stuff is VERY easy to put together and I'll be using my stepfather's dolly to get it up to my apartment.

I expect everything to be easy breezy, but I'll probably have a story for you all on Monday. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

2 comments:

Kay* said...

yay!
ikea stuff is notorious for taking FOR EVER (read: much longer than you expected) to put together but the billy bookcase isn't too bad. I bought the shorter one for my brothers over the summer and had it put together in no time.
you'll need a hammer. (seriously).

Luvvie said...

YESSS!! Everyone needs a "Billy" bookcase from IKEA. I gots like 2. They rock. And they're easy to assemble. Makes me feel like Mrs. FixIt.