Thursday, November 12, 2009

Feeling These

I listen to the radio. I know all you cool kids are too grown or too ballin' or too irritated (by the commercials and top 40 songs) to listen to the radio, but I do. I don't have time to steal music and I don't have money to buy music, so I listen to the radio.

I'm feeling these two radio cuts SO TOUGH right now and the videos are HOT, HOT, HOT. What music are you feeling right now? Radio or otherwise.





THIS VIDEO IS NSFW (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)... not really

I loved this song since Kismet put me up on it. AND because you all know I love me, I sing the song like thi: "Boy you gone think, you gone Ti invented sex."



7 comments:

RB said...

Hmm...perhaps you should take an extremely long Christmas break...although I'm not sure how many days you took off already. I remember the radio... I actually miss the days of the CD player and having to rotate my body late at night so I could get a signal...

Luvvie said...

You lucky duck!

T said...

I don't know if y'all are reading these in google reader or what, but I'm not off work today. I'm off tomorrow. I switched the date on this post and forgot to switch the content. Womp.

I AM off tomorrow though, so you are allowed to hate on me then.

YESSIR!

Mary-Ann said...

Hey girl! Found ur blog. Hilarious! Of course. Comment bout music. I got one better for you, cuz I don't hav time to steal music or money to buy it either. So thank God for free music (not the annoying radio stations). Esp since now u've been upgraded to a 2009 Bberry (*smile*), Pandora and Slacker radio are online FREE radio stations u can listen to from ur computer or your phone. Download it, I promise you will LOVE it!

antithesis said...

loved regret til it came on the radio and never liked invented sex and i feel like the video was overhyped on twitter. i like leona lewis' cd. all the songs sound the same and thats ok for the first time ever.

South Loop Social Light said...

I don't listen to the raido and have never been a fan on Letoya but I do have Trey Songz cd and it's on point. I'd suggest picking it up if you don't already have it...a great listen.

lovebug35 said...

wow..