Monday, December 14, 2009

Brandon Harper

On August 20, 2009 an innocent young man was shot and killed by the Riverdale police (Chicago suburb). He was 22, his name was Brandon Harper, he was the son of a member of my church.

Did you hear about it on the news? I didn't, but maybe I wasn't paying attention because clearly, here's the breaking news story and there's a newsclip about the lawsuit against the police below.







I made a note in my drafts to talk about it here, so I wanted to share it with you all. Don't mean to bring anyone down, I just hope that if I'm killed by the police or because of domestic violence or at all for any reason, that someone will take the time to remember me and pray for my family.

Tea & Such readers, please pray for Brandon Harper's family this holiday season.

No comments: