Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Problem with Serial Dating Is...

I don't remember who I dated or why I erased their numbers out of my phone. So when I got a text asking what I was doing for lunch, I didn't know if I should response or erase it. I don't have the exact text, but it was something like "Sorry, I've been so busy, but you've been busy too. I would really like to see you today. What's good?" I like to live life on the edge (not really, but kinda), so I responded.

First, I checked every guy who I thought he could be, then I tried to remember who I gave my number to (to no avail).

So waiting for his response, I thought I'm tired of playing these bald-headed games, so I just dialed the number back.

T: Hey, this is T. Did you just text me?
Dude: *short pause placing my voice* oh, Hey T! This is such and such, why don't you have my number saved?
T: HEY such and such! I don't know. I lost a lot of numbers in my phone a while back. I'll save it down now.
My boy: Girl, my bad. I didn't mean to send that to you... unless it applies.
T: Boy, you so crazy! BYE!

I'm in Jersey today for work (literallly 22 hours). I finally found a reason to go to Jersey. Now justs 18 states to go in my quest to visit all 50 states. :)

2 comments:

antithesis said...

i cant believe that hoe said he aint mean to send it to you. that's the bullshit. i went to jersey this yr,too. went to alantic city. no desire to return.

South Loop Social Light said...

I just started saving people as "do not answer 1" and "do not answer 2" lol... it does the job.