If you had to live inside my head you'd go nuts. I'm smart. I know I'm smart, but my brain acts like a catty little teenager sometimes (Stacey Dash in Clueless anyone).
Well, these are some senseless things that the catty teen in my head thinks from time to time (though the sophisticated adult in me knows better).
- People with square wedding bands/engagement rings are definitely going to get divorced before it's all over
- Women with chipped nail polish are not to be trusted (like, at all)
- Girls with crusty feet are either hoes or have dirty houses (or both)
- When a woman wears pearls with casual clothes, she's trying to hide a personality flaw
- My female managers that wear eyeliner and mascara's opinions are more credible than the ones who don't. How can you value the opinion of someone with sunken in eyes?
In my defense, I don't ACT on these thoughts. I just think them. Don't judge me, I can't help it.