Thursday, October 8, 2009

How to be an inventor

1. Find a need that is not being met.
2. Create a product that "fills" that need it.
3. Sell it.


I present to you Booty Pop.

Yes, ladies Miracle Bra gave you a fake cup size and booty pop gives you a dunk.

I'm not even mad at it, but the man trying to *Sir Mixalot voice* "get witcha" is going to be pissed when your pants drop and your booty's flatter than the plains.

At least when a brother gets with me, he KNOWS my tail is flat. Well, actually they say... uh... nevermind.

So yeah, ladies, if want to fill those jeans out and don't care about lying to men (and yo-self) then go to buybootypop.com and get your push-up drawers!

H/T to Big Mike for sending this to me.

5 comments:

South Loop Social Light said...

This reminds me of the blog I wrote about shapewear. I don't know if it's false advertisement or a quick way for people to change up their look. Whatevs.. I won't be buying this. lol

identitycrisis said...

LOL. I was thinking about blogging on this, bump-its and other random products. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the commercial.

K to the... said...

This just made me cackle until my heart is content.

"free pair offered at checkout"

Oh lawd!

Product Junkie Diva said...

They even have the jeans with the pads built in...smh.
I have to find a need in the market because there is money to be MADE
PJD

TatooTuesday said...

I have found my Christmas gift for some tons of women...