Monday, October 19, 2009

Feel Your Boobies!!!

The blog was so heavy last week, I just wanted to liven it up a bit today. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I'm encouraging all women to feel themselves up, also known as a breast self exam. :)

If you need a refresher on how to properly check for abnormalities go here.

Oh, and since we're talking about breasts again, I went and got fitted and the VS lady said I'm right between a 36B and a 34C. I was like "BITCH PLEASE, I'm not a 34 or a C... but go get one I want to see if it fits." LOL! I always thought C was the perfect cup size and I also thought I was very far from it, so I was kind of giddy.

Anyway, since I'm in between I'm going to stick with the 36B and they showed me how to get a better fit. Apparently having your strap ride up your back with your breast pointed down like torpedoes is the WRONG way to wear a bra.

And just in case you need a tutorial (something for the ladies and the fellas today).

2 comments:

antithesis said...

there was this girl in undergrad who would walk around with just her bra and her strap would be on the back of her neck. for real. i would sit there and wonder y that was possible, y someone would walk around in such an ill-fitting bra, and most importantly y she was walking around in a bra period. weirdo...

South Loop Social Light said...

I used to think I was a 38D but switched over to a 36DD years ago. I love the way a bar fits when it's just right - - makes me wanna go overboard and buy a few! It's rare to find cute ones in my size.