Monday, October 26, 2009

Favorite Couples

Ok, I am a big fan of some couples right now. Wanna hear 'em? Here they go...

Tea's Top 10 hottest couples right now:

10. Jay & Bey (I wonder if they have sex on money...)
9. Kimora and Djimon (SO CUTE!!!)
8. Dawn and Que (they're bonding over being played by Diddy on the regular and they Twitter cake often)
7. Eva and Lance (They are going to have some sexy kids!!!)
6. Keyshia Cole and Boobie Gibson (Seems like good personality matches)
5. Common and Serena Williams (she on TV, but she definitely has more ass than the models)
4. Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy (Love to see old sexy people gettin' it)
3. Holly Robinson and Rodney Peete (She's my role model)
2. President and Mrs. Obama (Duh!)
1. Will & Jada (Sexiest couple, period. I don't give a damn about all those rumors, I LOVE them.)

Gives me hope for future cake shit and whatnot...

Who are your favorite couples?

6 comments:

antithesis said...

i just wanna add angela bassett and courtney vance (he stars on one of the law & order's) to the list.

T said...

@ antithesis. Oh yeah. I love them too! I heard they live on separate coasts and that's what keeps the marriage working. I love their surrogate twins too.

South Loop Social Light said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
South Loop Social Light said...

My favorite celebrity couple woule be Heidi Klum and Seal. They're adorable together and when I saw their interview on Oprah a while back you could feel the love radiating from the tv.

Another couple I like would be Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush. They're an adorable couple together, would have gorgeous kids, and I love that she took a sex tape and basically turned that into a legitimate career...all the while taking managing to take her family along for the ride.

K to the... said...

Who in the world is Boobie?

Mine is Mariah Carey and Nick Can...LMAO...I couldn't even type that with a straight face!

Kay* said...

oh gosh....am i totally off base for saying i LOVE angelina & brad? you already named my other fave (will & jada). and a commenter above said heidi & seal who i think are pretty darn adorable together - with all their babies.