Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Swearing and Such

So... it occurred to me that a lot of people in the world, don't swear. (Curse, cuss, use vulgar and/or filthy language... however you want to say it.) The point is everyone doesn't have a potty mouth, like me. (Sad, I know.) I actually curse so much that people tend to curse more when they're around me.


My girlfriend's husbands and boyfriends HATE it. I see the men's sideeyes popping out when I come around like "I thought we had a discussion about your mouth yesterday." It's kinda funny because when I'm around my girls are typically like eff that, I'm grown. I'll say what I want. (I know they punk out when I leave though and I respect them for it.)

Anywho, it occurred to me that people have sex, but don't curse. Now, I know cursing too much makes your vocabulary seem small and makes you look simple, etc, etc. I'm all about expanding ones vocabulary, but big words that carry the same weight as curse words would probably kill the bedroom vibe. I, for one, love to throw out a four-letter word, as appropriate, during relations. Ok, let's be for real, it's probably non-stop four-letter words mixed in with an "ooh" or an "ah" or his name every once in a while. (Y'all know I talk to much)

But... what do people who don't curse say during sex? Or even worse, do the lights go off and the filthy mouths come out? I'm genuinely curious about this. The problem is that I don't know anyone who doesn't curse, so my friends can't give me any insight...

For example, do you think the first lady at your church is like "Oh #$%% Reverend." (Quit acting prudish, you know your Pastor and/or Bishop gets it in).

P.S. Sorry if that was TMI, but I REALLY want to know.

6 comments:

antithesis said...

u know i curse like a sailor so im not help but LMAO at the reverend thing! i dont know. i have a friend who "doesnt curse" but she's slipped a few times. nothing hardcore but it's funny to hear her say stuff b/c it doesnt fit her at all. it's almost like she has to try to curse.

Therapeutic Musings said...

I am a prude, but I always want to know stuff like this too, but I'm too prudish to ask. I don't curse at all, not even during the nasty. I don't really like a whole bunch of talking during the nasty, it irritates me. I may say something like, "oh wow" basically keep it simple and clean.

b.enchanted said...

I think they say things like, "I love it when you insert your genitals into mine," or "Open your mouth please, I want to fill it with my bodily fluids." LMAO. Romantic!

Brian and Lauren said...

I'm throwing up thinking about the pastor/bishop thing... lol! You can use other sexy words. As long as you stroke the man's ego, you can get away with some clean words...

K to the... said...

I love it when you insert your genitals into mine," or "Open your mouth please, I want to fill it with my bodily fluids.

Hilarious! Dang, I missed a funny post while sick...

boogie said...

ok. i <3 this post. excellent questions i never considered.

if they ain't cussin', fuck 'em. (joking...kinda).