Ok, I had to catch RHOA on Demand this weekend, but I must speak on it.
1. That white woman is not Kim's friend. She's telling her that big papa loves her, that she's going to get a ring and overall just making it seem like sleeping with a married man is normal and acceptable. Real friends call you out on your bullshit.
2. Kim got work done on her lips and it looks a HOT mess.
3. Where the hell is Sheree's accent from? It's not southern, it's not flat like the Midwest, there's nothing East coast about it. But her diction is Horrible. It's not Tinah and Trorah bad, but she just has a hard time with some sounds. Like she says fabulous like faba-liss. WTF is that?
4. Why does NeNe keep saying she's writing a book. She's telling an author her life story and the author is writing the book. Anyone who can talk can do that. Everyone's been through something...
5. Them pink stretchpants on a man. Um... no boo!
6. Did Kim just say she was independent? Hold the phone. She is SINGLE. She is not Independent. Again, this is why college is so important.
7. Tania needs to shut the hell up and stop riding Sheree's man parts. Thanks!
8. Wait, was that a man or woman on the pole?
9. NeNe is a mess. I mean she was arguing with Kandi about nothing. Definitely showing her true colors. Her feelings were hurt that Kim didn't want her on the song. Say that. Don't get mad at Kandi. How are they going to be put her in between their mess. Kandi should have looked NeNe in the face and said "This ain't that."