Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Must Be Lame

I must be lame because stuff I think is sexy is just not popular (or if it is, I've just been missing those brothers). Here's Tea's Top 10 oddly sexy things about a man.

10. Chivalry is sexy
9. Good Credit is sexy
8. An Open Mind is sexy (what the hell you mean you're too grown to go ice-skating with me?)
7. Having an valid and current passport is sexy
6. Men who play sports other than basketball, football and baseball are sexy. (Golf much?)
5. Cardigans for men are sexy. (Ok, I cheated to get to 10. Cardigans are very popular for men right now, but I think it's hot, so I thought y'all should know).
4.Honesty is THEE sexiest.
3. Punctuality is sexy.
2. Budgets are sexy.
1. Seatbelts are sexy.

What's sexy to you that's different from what all the cool kids are doing?

9 comments:

South Loop Social Light said...

I have to agree with you on most of these - - good credit, an open mind, different sports (I need you to be down for skiing or any water sport), honesty, and SEAT BELTS!!!! I'm a seat belt freak. I still haven't figured out why men have issues with seat belts...

I want to add vulnerability. Not walking around like some emotional wreck, but allowing yourself to be vulnerable to someone you care for - - that's hot.

TatooTuesday said...

Yeah, you are a LAME.

b.enchanted said...

Nerds are sexy to me. So are men who enjoy being in relationships.

Creditinfocenter.com said...

goodcreditissexy.com

K to the... said...

Flossing on the regular is sexy! Dentek floss picks makes it even sexier!

NaturallyAlise said...

alliterating compliments to me is a current thing my SO does to make me giggle, i think that is pretty awesome. word power is so incredibly sexy...

PyT said...

#4 & # 8 are my favs. Also, loving the Lord and building a relationship with God is uber sexy to me.

Well-Heeled said...

YES on 10, 9, 8, 7, 4, 3, 2, and 1. Especially 10, 9, and 4.

I don't have preference either way for the type of sports or cardigans. :)

Soapbox Cormack said...

Hobbies are sexy (and video games don't count.) Be into something: politics, or gardening or whatever.
Intellect is sexy.
Honesty is ORGASMICALLY sexy.
Being a democrat is sexy. haha
Keeping your car/home clean is sexy.
Humor is sexy.
Being well-read is sexy.
Ambition is sexy.
Do-gooders are sexy.