Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And the Class Award Goes to...

You already know it's Miss Bey. She gets on my nerves sometimes, but I actually am a fan. I was in Macy's when her line debuted in Chicago standing on top of tables and stuff trying to see what all the hype is about. Her waist to hip ratio is bananas and she really is that pretty. Now (her booty is flat in the back - yeah I was lookin'), but she's got enough hips to make up for it.

Anyway, here she is being gracious to Taylor Swift after Kan-Coony effed up Taylor's original speech.

This is actually the most original I've seen Bey be. I like her like this. Real, gracious (in the background).

2 comments:

K to the... said...

I loves me some Bey! The classiest moment of the VMAs.

Reminds me of "Dreamgirls" when Deena introduced Effie towards the end of the movie.

ThummyB said...

See...now I'm hearing that the whole thing was staged by all 3 parties. Not sure what to think. Either way...I'm CONFIDENT that this was not Bey's idea...either MTV or her dad suggested that she pass the shine to Taylor. However, I will give her props for carrying it off, anyway.