Monday, August 17, 2009

Whatever Lola Wants

I used to work in retail and anyone who's ever worked in retail knows that there is one CD they play all month. It probably has about 2 hours of songs on it, which means you will know every word to every song on the CD, love it or hate it.

I was in Starbucks the other day... (Big ups to starbucks in Forest Park for stellar customer service) Anyway I was there and one of my favorite songs that used to come on at the Limited all the time came on. Boy it took me back.



It's the perfect mix of naughty, sexy and weird. Apparently it was written for the musical "Damn Yankees." I've never heard of that either. So... adding it to my Netflix. This one is by Sarah Vaughan, but it has been done over and over again.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

2 comments:

antithesis said...

i was thinking about that song a few months ago and had no idea who sang it but it was stuck in my head and i couldnt find it anywhere. of course, i forgot why i was searching for it but thanks...

Brian and Lauren said...

it may be bad to be listening to this in the church office, but I LOVE IT!!