Friday, July 10, 2009

WHAT?!?!?

That's what some of my girls are I were saying over dinner when we found out a guy broke up with his wife on facebook. He changed his status to single and she got home like WTF is this and he was like oh yeah, we're getting a divorce.

A few words come to mind: Disrespect, Humiliation, Homelessness and Untimely Death. (Clearly the first two refer to the woman in the situation and the second two words refer to the man.

So question of the day is, what other ridiculous personal relationship nonsense have you witnessed (or heard about) on facebook or other social media channels? (be vague... we don't gossip around these parts, lol!)

4 comments:

antithesis said...

really, u ended our marriage on facebook? so at least 500 ppl knew b4 me? y were we married in the first place?

to deserve that cowardly, grimey ish, she better had been unfaithful or something...

FabulouslyChic said...

that is a horrible way to break up, disgusting.
http://fabulouslyglamorous.wordpress.com/

ThummyB said...

Husband: Status Update = Single

Wife: "WTF is your new status about?"

Husband: "Oh yeah. I been meaning to tell you some things. We'll talk about this tonight when I get home."

Wife: "That's a funny little word that you just used...home. You don't have one of those anymore. What you have is your isht, which you need to get the fluck outta my house."

LOL!!!!!!!

*I don't have any examples that I could use w/o putting folks on BLAST*

Get Togetha said...

There's actually some news out about Basketball player Richard Jefferson dumping his bride at the alter a la "Sex in the City" movie style...2 hours before nuptials were supposed to commence...

I would be so shame...