Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Aw Hell Naw Joe

Things are always happening in the Chi that have me thinking aw hell naw joe. (It's a Chicago thing, please don't make me explain it to you).


- People's facebook statuses. I swear, if I have to hear about your relationship drama or lack of relationship or what groceries you picked up at Dominick's I'm going to de-friend you. It's entertaining, yes, but we're too grown out here for this high school nonsense.


- 50 degrees. Yes, I saw 50 on a thermostat in the Chi. Is it not July? I wake up every morning like this is some BULL!!!

3 comments:

KindredSmile said...

I completely feel you on both of these. I'm not on Twitter, so I try and make my FB status entertaining at all times (ex. Kindred wishes all the swag surfers would hit a tidal wave).

And I have to constantly remind myself that no matter what "season" it is, you can never put away your jacket/cardigan in Chicago. Womp.

T said...

"Kindred wishes all the swag surfers would hit a tidal wave"

LOL! I love it!

TatooTuesday said...

Classic... I'm going to be on dummy with facebook statuses just because you posted this!