Sunday, June 28, 2009

Really Feeling These...

I just got home from B-more and D.C. I'm dying laughing at everyone's facebook and Twitter updates about the BET. Needless to say, I'm not in the mood to be writing blog entries right now. I'm about to lay it down. Meanwhile, here are some joints I'm feeling TOO tough right now. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: One of these is a gospel song and one absolutely is not (I put the radio version on here though, so the juxtaposition wouldn't be THAT BAD)

Mary Mary, God in Me


DJ Class, Kanye West - I'm the Ish

2 comments:

PyT said...

I love both songs.

The first song I think I play everyday to just encourage my day.. thanks to my mama for sending me that when I was feeling down.

The second song is the theme song of Puerto Rico... "I got them diamonds on my neck.." lol...

kay* said...

the first time i heard the mary mary song was on the bet awards last night. i must admit mary mary is not that popular in canada/toronto...don't think i've ever heard them on the radio.