Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

For the past couple of weeks I've had a date with beauty. Sometimes every other day, lately every three days. Now, our relationship is over. I'll miss you.

Left

Right


Together now!



GOOD LAWD! When God made Dwight Howard he broke the mold on perfection. Boy! You better be in the finals again next year. I need those chocolatey arms in my life on a more regular basis. WOO!

And you know what, on that note, I'd like to see him for a few more days, so this'll be last post of the week. I'll have a New Orleans recap for you all on Monday (maybe).

4 comments:

nerdgirlms said...

Oh dear! I was just lamenting to a school friend on Monday that I wouldn't see that wonderful specimen of a man for a while. I'd talked myself out of "internet stalking" his picture until next season. Now you've gone and re-stoked the fire. I really, really wanted the series to go to 7. I mean, look at the awesomeness that is his physique....Just wow!

therealhousewifeofcookcounty said...

You are hilarious!!! I was waiting to see who this beauty was. Chocolate does a body good...lol

PyT said...

Just beautiful...

ThummyB said...

Let the church say 'Yamen!'