Friday, May 15, 2009

What's Good For The Weekend?

Hey folks,

No time to write a post today, but I'll do a quick question of the day. What are your plans for the weekend?

I'm volunteering for the Chicago Women's AIDS Project Annual conference all day Saturday, followed by my niece's pool party/sleepover in the 'burbs. On Sunday, I'm going to church, maybe hit the gym for some yoga or pilates and sequestering myself in the house for some serious much-needed, well-deserved and long overdue R&R.

3 comments:

antithesis said...

saturday, i will deposit some money into savings, pick up my BC pills, get a pedi, maybe get an eyebrow wax and bargain hunt. sunday, i might show up to church. tonight is going to be a blockbuster night and im going to wash my hair.

Kismet said...

Heading home.

That is all.

Soapbox Cormack said...

Tonight, I'm taking the kiddos to Chuck E. Cheese, where a kid can be a kid! Saturday, we are going to the TFA End of Year Celebration Dinner. Looking forward to this because I might get a babysitter and have some grown folks time following the event. And the catering is going to be off the chain (Catfish Warehouse, Tunica, MS) Sunday is chu'ch and laundry.