I've been watching the NBA playoffs by myself, sitting in the house having ALL kinds of jokes. Here are a couple of things I noticed...
Might be funny to you, might not, but I was amused.
1. I wish someone would give Sasha Vujacic a rattail comb so he can fix that makeshift part in his head.
2. In Game 4 of the Cavs Magic match-up did anyone else notice my man at the score table with the Coogi Sweater on?
3. Why do the NBA players look like etch and sketches gone wrong. Tat, tat, tatted up!!!
4. Speaking of tats, is there a tattoo mimimum to be in the NBA? I'm thinking if you have a tat, you have to get at least three at a time and you get a bonus for having tats on your neck.
5. Why when they announced Nene did he not have a first and/or last name. They're like Kobe Bryant, Derek Fischer and Nene... Is Nene his only name? I KNOW they have last names in Brazil... WTH. This dude must've been around since bible times with no last name. SMH.
6. Why does Craig Sager wear suits like every day is Easter Sunday or Men's Sunday at a Southern Baptist Church. I couldn't even talk to him if I was a player. I'd be like my bad dude, your suit is blinding me.