Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quotables

France stuff coming up later in the week (hopefully). In the meantime the amount of quotables in the last few weeks have been outrageous. Here are some of the ones I remember...

I'd just say "Baby, look to the left"
- Anonymous, on how Kevin Garnett doesn't need to be fine in the face

Pimpin' ain't easy, but it's under control.
- Kismet, commenting on my dating life

Live your best life, B*tch!
- Yours truly, having an Oprah-like discussion with Thummyb and Kismet

Damn girl, you thick as hell
- My guy to me from behind at the club. He was clearly joking. I was, indeed, amused.

I just feel like it's irresponsible to be f*uckin' when you're homeless.
- Yours truly again, saying what other folks were thinking, but didn't want to say out loud

I'm back like I never left
- 4S

I'm back like I forgot something
- Lil Wayne, Let it Rock

Just because you have a lot of pictures with girls, doesn't mean you're not sleeping with men.
- Yours truly again (I had some good ones this week), commenting to 4S about all the DL brothers on facebook

Wow, everyone from the club is here.
- NYC homie commenting on the patrons at White Palace Grill, LMAO!!!

4 comments:

ThummyB said...

I'm So DEAD!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I particularly like the comment about homeless 'getting it in'.

antithesis said...

lol! these were some of your funniest quotes.

Southside_Superstar said...

"Just because you have a lot of pictures with girls, doesn't mean you're not sleeping with men." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PyT said...

Hold on! I totally missed the last quote, I was clearly gone off that drank, lol.