Monday, April 13, 2009

Tea's Tangents

Side note: I'm in Philly for a couple of days. I really want to be in the Chi, but hey, at least it's about 15 degrees warmer. :)

1. My niece was born last week. April 6th, 11:37 p.m. 5lbs, 11 oz. Healthy and beautiful. Her name is Samantha Lei. (YAY I got another Sam!)

2. I was on the bus stop waiting to go see said niece at the hospital and there was a butch chick smoking a blunt with her pregnant friend, who was also smoking the blunt. Who chiefs on the bus stop? Who chiefs pregnant? If I didn't value my face [and my life] so much I would have told her how I think she's a pathetic excuses of a life...

3. Did Chris Brown really wear a sweater to his court date? It was a stri-ped sweater (yes, stri-ped, not striped), but a sweater none the less. Dude you just beat up your superstar girlfriend and your punk ass couldn't even put on a suit? I hate this story more and more each day.

4. I know I'm late, but this has been sitting in my drafts for a few days... Congrats to MJ for making the hall of fame. He's so awesome that I think no one should have been inducted the year he was inducted. He said that he didn't want to be inducted for another twenty years because being inducted means you can't play. He's so messed up in the head that I can't wait to read his autobiography, memoir, biography, whatever.

I also know I'm about to get railroaded for speaking poorly of a man every other man idolizes, but y'all know he's messed up in the head and that doesn't mean he's not the greatest athlete of all time.

2 comments:

PyT said...

I believe every talented person and/or genius is to some extent crazy. i.e. Lauryn Hill, Michael Jackson, etc. It's like it's mandatory that you completely lose your mind after making it.

And I'm dead at the fact that you used the word chiefing, lmao!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Congrats on the birth of your niece!! I love the name Samantha aka Sam!! So cute!

As for Chris Brown, he seems so arrogant and pompous to me.

As for the pregnant smoker...what a shame. :-(