Monday, March 30, 2009

Sometimes I wonder

I'm in San Antonio for the week. I will eat some wonderful tasting Mexican food just for you.

Anyway, random stuff always occurs to me while I'm alone. Here are just few.

Sometimes I wonder...

- Why the plastic containers that yogurt comes in are never recyclable. You'd think such a wholesome product would be more responsible.

- How homeless people can afford cigarettes

- If it's a sin to buy designer denim when there are people starving

- If people can hear me humming the song in my head when I walk to the bus stop

- If my neighbors think I'm nuts for shouting at the TV while watching sports by myself

- How loud am I when I'm on my cell phone. Am I as loud... HER?

- Why people answer the phone when they're busy. [Don't pick up the phone all exasperated... just call me back later.]

- Why people don't answer the phone when you call them because they're on the way to meet you. I could be calling to ask where you're at OR I could be having a life-threatening emergency. Pick up the phone!

What are some random things you wonder?

5 comments:

kay* said...

those yogurts aren't recyclable? i always recycle them...

lol oh gosh - my random thoughts are really random....maybe i'll do a post like this and link to ya - this was fun to read!

ThummyB said...

I have the SAME concerns about my loudness, not only at home but also at work. I fear that both my co-workers and neighbors might know a little too much of my business.

Oh...and I owe you a telephone call. I'm going to work to make that happen today or tomorrow.

antithesis said...

OMG, i wonder most of those things. ive seen homeless people pick up unfinished cigs but i dont know where they got the working lighter/matches from.

the last one is my fav. i HATE that. pick up the phone!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I've never visited San Antonio! I love Mexican food, so eat some for me! LOL

I hate it when ppl don't give you a chance to call them back. Seriously, not everyone has as much spare time as others. They call saying, "you never called me back..."

I am guilty of picking up the phone sounding exasperated! LOL!!! oops!

Nerd Girl said...

I wonder why some people think it is okay to be mean to people because they're not on the same "level."

I wonder when my kid is going to realize that I don't know everything.

I wonder why T-Pain makes more money than I do!