I'm in San Antonio for the week. I will eat some wonderful tasting Mexican food just for you.
Anyway, random stuff always occurs to me while I'm alone. Here are just few.
Sometimes I wonder...
- Why the plastic containers that yogurt comes in are never recyclable. You'd think such a wholesome product would be more responsible.
- How homeless people can afford cigarettes
- If it's a sin to buy designer denim when there are people starving
- If people can hear me humming the song in my head when I walk to the bus stop
- If my neighbors think I'm nuts for shouting at the TV while watching sports by myself
- How loud am I when I'm on my cell phone. Am I as loud... HER?
- Why people answer the phone when they're busy. [Don't pick up the phone all exasperated... just call me back later.]
- Why people don't answer the phone when you call them because they're on the way to meet you. I could be calling to ask where you're at OR I could be having a life-threatening emergency. Pick up the phone!
What are some random things you wonder?