1. The grammys were surprisingly hot last night! Al Green and JT... um delicious! Coldplay and Jay-Z... hotness. Carrie Underwood was Fire... Stevie and the Jonas brothers (they remind me of a white version of The Boys. I used to LOVE the Boys)... Swagger like us HOTTEST PERFORMANCE EVER... the Four Tops rendition... John Mayer, Keith Urban, B.B. King OH MY! The whole show was hot.
2. I can't believe Beyonce wasn't at the Grammys. You know I haven't been on her team as of late, but she helps me get it right, get it tight at the gym with the I am Sasha Fierce joints, so I like her again. I heard she was crying her eyes out about Etta James' comments and rightfully so. Etta was mean. She better bounce back though. It's money to be made out here.
3. It's REALLY EFFED UP about Chris Brown and Rihanna. If he really did hit her I have lost all respect for this dude. If he didn't hit her, I've lost all respect for Rihanna. Either way, I'll never look at them as a cute couple again. Damn teenager millionaires.
4. I have the Essie nail color Wicked on right now. While it's fabulous it also looks JUST like KC masterpiece bbq sauce and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about 6-piece chicken nuggets from Wendy's everytime I look down at it.
5. How do I say this without offending anyone... aw eff it. Here goes: Just because you're light-skinned, it doesn't mean you look good with blond hair. What you want to do is, go to Clairol.com, upload a photo of yourself and try on a bunch of hairstyles. If blond looks bad on you on the Web site, trust me it looks equally tragic in real life. Please share this message with friends. Lord knows, I don't want to have discuss this in detail with photo examples.
6. Bed, Bath & Beyond sends coupons like they're going out of style. Linens N Things used to take Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons without respect to date, so I could essentially get 20% off every single item I bought because LNT didn't care. But now I actually have to go to BB&B and BB&B respects their own expiration dates. FUDGE!
7. D.L. Hughley breaks the news was HORRIBLE for its first episode, but I caught it again lately and it's actually kind of funny. Give it another try if you haven't seen it since that first day.
8. I absolutely love when men wear untied ties and bowties. The concept is the sexiest thing ever to me! But be forewarned, if you have on a loose tie or bowtie I will take it from you and wear it. At the club, at a wedding, winter gathering at your boy's crib, doesn't matter, if it's loose and it's fly, I have to take it from you and wear it and the drunker I am, the more determined I am to get it.
9. Katie Couric's new haircut is super fly.