Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quote of the Day

I liquor so good she don't go around beer. :)

- lil Wayne - Blame it on the Alcohol Remix

Um... wow. You all know how I feel about folks who have a way with words. Good game is priceless out here.

P.S. I've been in Phoenix since yesterday for NBA All-Star weekend. Don't trip, it's a "work" trip. Our office is also closed Monday for President's Day, so I'll holla back at you all on Tuesday. I don't think I mentioned how much I love my job today... *ahem* I LOVE MY JOB!!!

4 comments:

ThummyB said...

Girl...I had to read that quote twice to get it...then I immediatedly started smiling, and I will remain as such for the rest of the day.

antithesis said...

iDied!!

and this is why i love/hate that dude. he makes me laugh.

PyT said...

That remix is hot.. as well as the Bobby V "Beep Beep" remix. He's on it with Luda and Kim.

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

we make enough excuses as it is lol