1. I do a lot of stuff I would have otherwise not done, out of boredom (and because my friends wanted to).
2. I think skinny is just as insulting of a word as fat.
3. No matter how much weight you gain or lose people will always see you the way you were when you first met them. This is why blind dates are a bad idea. "No, he's really cute, or he was in high school, I swear"... Womp.
4. When I'm not feeling so hot I put on my favorite shoes and wear them around the house all day. I've named this action shoe party. (Some of you heard about this on myspace a couple of years ago... I still do it)
5. My natural hair sometimes makes me feel very confident and free. Other times it makes me feel inadequate.
6. I love my friends like family. Only recently did I notice that this was abnormal.
7. I love and hate facebook equally. Facebook is always showing me people I'd rather not hear about ever again in life. I wish them no harm, I just wish them out of my direct line of sight.
8. I think shredding paper is therapeutic.
9. Some days I just don't want to participate in life. I just want to pause my part and let everyone else keep going and just observe. Like the movie click, but without all those negative side effects.
10. I feel like if I don't do it (anything) no else will. Hence my disability to "sit down somewhere and relax" like b. said.
11. I often play a game called "How could I help you look better" in my head. It's quite entertaining on public transportation. It's like what not to wear, but in real life.
12. I don't really like rap music. Like, I don't hate it, but if I never heard it ever again, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
13. I have an unrealistic relationship with pretty. When good-looking people introduce me to their significant others and they're not attractive, it bothers me more than it should. Just like when people purposely post up unattractive photos of themselves. Yes, there's spinach in my teeth, but let's post it to Facebook anyway.
14. I love my brothers indescribably. I can't explain it, but when I get to see them both on the same day again (Maybe Christmas '09), I may explode.
15. I love gossip blogs, but hate the lack of privacy the celebrities have. I would be terrified if I was a celebrity because I just don't think it's natural for cameras to be flashing so much while you're trying to live your life. I'd definitely be in jail for harming the paparazzi.
16. I love the movie Cars. If I could find some Cars rain boots in my size I would definitely buy them. I am not joking.